Dedicated solicitors in Marlborough will assist you in your legal matters from the very first free consultation meeting through to the resolution of your case, from our head office in Marlborough, or regional offices in Pewsey and Hungerford.
You will be able to speak directly to your solicitor and we promise to offer a timely and efficient response at all times.
We also offer an out of hours contact number for any emergencies.
We have discreet meeting rooms for any private matters and our calm, friendly approach will make you feel completely at ease in our local, easy accessible Marlborough and Pewsey.
Please contact us by email or phone to make an enquiry and one of us will call you back very soon to discuss your matter or make an appointment in a local Office to you.
Marlborough Law truly believing in:
• Listening to you, being honest with you and treating you with respect.
• Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions.
• Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
• Helping you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
• Working with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
• Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation.