• Reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation; for example, by not using inflammatory language.
• Support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first.
• Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
• Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions.
• Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgment.
• Use my experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them.
• Continually develop my knowledge and skills.
• Use the Resolution Guides to Good Practice in my day-to-day work.
We will work with other Resolution members to uphold this Code and ensure it is at the heart of everything we do.